Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nox's Pad: After

Another before of what the room looked at when we first saw it. I still wish we had managed to get a good shot of what the warped linoleum flooring looked like. To see more pictures and read more about the before of Nox's Pad go HERE.

Here is a quick, during picture. This is the room right after Hubby finished the flooring. It's the first room he's ever done flooring in and I'm so proud of him.

Hubby made a little art board for Nox too using an old guitar neck, Papa had given us. The pictures on the wall need updating, but at least they are where they need to be. The fan really makes a big difference. The original one was SO tiny and wobbled so much I thought it might fall at any second.

I really love his room.

I made his blankets myself and revamped some store bought curtains.

It is never this neat. Munch likes to go upstairs on his own now to have some alone playtime. For some reason he mostly sticks to his brother's room.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love it. What an amazing transformation. We are tackling adding flooring where carpet once was in an upstairs bedroom. I can report it is not going so well. :D

    ReplyDelete