Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Munch's Love of the Camera

I honestly don't remember when Munch decided to pick up my camera and try to figure out how to use it. I knew it would happen at some point, there is never a time that I do not have a camera close at hand.
 I'm guessing that he was around two. I know a lot of people would probably be shocked that I would let a two year old NEAR a camera...but we picked the Olympus Tough...because it's, well...TOUGH. I needed a camera that was portable, that I could just throw into the diaper bag. I needed one that could stand possible beatings from two small children. The tough seriously fits the bill...I would totally recommend it to anyone with kids.
 
ANYWAY...this wasn't supposed to turn into a product review. Olympus certainly isn't paying me to brag on their camera, although I am gladly doing it for free.
 
This is supposed to be a blog about a Mama bragging on her kiddo. Munch will be FOUR in October. He LOVES to take pictures. Sometimes he forgets to move his little fingers out of the way. Sometimes he moves the camera before he finishes pressing the button. But, SOMETIMES...he takes wonderful photographs.
 
I know, I'm a little biased, because I AM his Mama, but I love seeing the pictures he has taken. I edit them, but usually try not to do too much. This time I did use various actions by The CoffeeShop Blog. I also did some cropping as he hasn't quite figured out the zoom yet. It's mostly Munch though.
 
Here are the pictures he took during our walk the other day.  
 
 above created using: Blog Template by Maybemej and Hodge Podge Paper Pack by Studio 68.
 
I hope he continues to love photography and his skills continue to grow. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment